§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) We will give you information below about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that
can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour, etc.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the data you provide (your e-mail address,
and your name and telephone number where applicable) in order to answer your questions. We will erase the data
generated in this connection after storage is no longer necessary, or will restrict processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we wish to resort to commissioned service providers for individual functions of our website or use your data for advertising
purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. In so doing, we will also indicate the criteria
stipulated for the storage period.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to us in relation to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about our processing of your personal data.
- Right to information;
- Right of rectification or erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to object to processing;
- Right to data portability.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information,
we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will
collect the following data which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability
and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1) (1)(f) GDPR):
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files
that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which specific information flows to the location
that sets the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Their purpose is
to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
- IP address;
- Date and time of the request;
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page);
- Access Status/HTTP status code;
- the amount of data transferred in each case;
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and browser software version.
This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operation will be explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which your browser’s
different requests can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when
you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies will be deleted automatically after a specified duration, which may differ depending on
the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
You can configure your browser settings as you wish and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies,
for example. Please note that you may not be able to use all this website’s functions.
§ 4 Our website’s additional features and offers
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested.
To do so, you will generally have to provide more personal data which we will use to provide the respective service and to which
the above-mentioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We use external service providers to process your data in some cases. We have carefully selected and commissioned these providers,
who are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions,
conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information in this respect, please provide your
personal data or see the description of the website below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the
consequences of this fact in the website’s description.
§ 5 Objection or revocation in relation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation
influences the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) You may object to the processing if we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests.
This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you,
which we will illustrate in each case with the following description of the functions. In the event of such
an objection, we will ask you for an explanation of the reasons why we should not process your personal data
as we have done. If your objection is justified, we will review the facts and will either discontinue or adapt the
data processing or indicate to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will
continue the processing.
(3) Naturally, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis
at any time. You can notify us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
[see our site notice - hyperlink].
§ 6 Data security
We also use technical and organisational security measures to protect any incidental or collected personal data,
in particular against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or against attacks by unauthorised persons.
Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.