Mandatory information according to § 5 of the German Telemedia
- HOTSPOTBLINDS GmbH
- Managing Directors: Ron Zithier and Grit Roetgering
- Bahnhofstraße 24
- 15295 Brieskow-Finkenheerd
- Telefon: +49 (0) 33609 38150
- Telefax: + 49 (0) 33609 381515
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register Court: Frankfurt (Oder) District Court
- Register Number: HRB 4912
- VAT Identification Number: DE 167992014
Person responsible for contents according to Article 55 of the German Interstate Broadcasting Treaty (RStV) Ron Zithier and
Grit Roetgering, Bahnhofstraße 24, 15295 Brieskow-Finkenheerd
The system according to Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 is available for extra-judicial dispute resolution at
Pursuant to Section 36(1) of the German Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG), we are not prepared or obliged to participate in
dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer conciliation body.
Service Provider when calling up this website. If special conditions for individual uses of this website
This website contains data and information of all kinds which are protected by trademark and/or copyright in the Service
Provider’s favour or in individual cases also in favour of third parties. It is therefore not permitted to download,
reproduce and/or distribute the website in whole or in part. Above all, technical reproduction for the purpose of browsing
is permitted, insofar as this action does not serve economic purposes, as is permanent reproduction for personal use.
(2) Creating a link to this website is permitted as long as it serves only as a cross-reference. The Service Provider reserves
the right to revoke the permission. Framing this website is not permitted.
(3) The Service Provider assumes liability for the contents of its website in accordance with statutory provisions.
No guarantee for the correctness and completeness of the information on the website is assumed. References and
links to third-party websites do not entail the Service Provider’s adoption of the content behind the reference
or link as its own. The contents do not justify any responsibility of the Service Provider for the data and
information provided there. The Service Provider has no influence on the content behind the link. The Service
Provider is therefore not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damage caused by the use
of content behind the link.
(4) Use of the Internet is at the User's own risk. In particular, the Service Provider is not liable for the technical
failure of the Internet or access to the Internet.
(5) If the contractual partner is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of
jurisdiction shall be the Service Provider’s statutory seat. German law shall apply, with the exclusion of the UN Convention
on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
and legal developments. Registered users – will be notified of – changes separately. In the event of the invalidity of
individual provisions of this User Agreement, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.